The Chicago White Sox (16-16) take on the New York Yankees (24-9) in the final game of a four-game series at guaranteed rate field Sunday at 2:10 p.m. ET.
The starting pitchers are Nestor Cortes Jr. (1-1) for the Yankees and Michael Kopech for the White Sox.
The White Sox won yesterday’s matchup against the Yankees by a 3-2 score, with Yoan Moncada hitting a 2-4 statline with a home run and an RBI win.
Find all the detailed information about this MLB baseball game including date, time, tv channel and where to stream it live online for free. You can watch this game live in the US FuboTV (7-day free trial).
Watch New York Yankees vs. Chicago White Sox with fuboTV
- Gameday: Sunday May 15, 2022
- playing time: 2:10 p.m. ET
- TV: NBC Sports Networks (regional restrictions may apply)
- Live broadcast: Watch online with fuboTV!
Who are the Yankees’ key players?
- The Yankees’ Nestor Cortes Jr. (1-1) will start for the seventh time this season.
- The 27-year-old has a 1.41 ERA, 3.818 strikeout-to-walk ratio and 0.969 WHIP in six games this season.
- Aaron Judge tops the Yankees with 12 home runs and has a team-high batting average of .306.
- Anthony Rizzo hits .233 with five doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 15 walks.
- Giancarlo Stanton was the team’s best in the 31 races played.
- DJ LeMahieu hits .289 with nine doubles, two homers and 12 walks.
Who are the key players for the White Sox?
- Kopech (0-0) gets the starting shot for the White Sox in his seventh start of the season. He compiled a .93 ERA in 29 innings, with 30 strikeouts.
- In six games this season, the 26-year-old has a .93 ERA and 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings while giving his opponents a .153 batting average.
- Tim Anderson paced the White Sox in home runs (four), runs batted in (12) and has a team-high batting average of .339.
- Luis Roberts four homers is a team best.
- Jose Abreu leads the White Sox with 12 runs batted.
- Andrew Vaughn has four home runs as a team leader and has run in 12 runs.
The last 10 games for the Yankees
- In his last 10 games, Stanton has posted a .382 team-high batting average and leads the Yankees in long balls (six) and runs batted in (17).
- In their last 10 games, New York has hit 30 extra bases (3.0 per game) while batting .434.
- New York has averaged 5.3 runs per game over their last 10 games.
- New York batters averaged 8.8 strikeouts and 3.7 at-bats per strikeout in their last 10 games.
- In the last 10 games, New York pitchers have a collective 3.07 ERA.
The last 10 games for the White Sox
- In the team’s last 10 games, Robert leads Chicago with a .378 batting average. He also hit a home run with five RBI.
- Chicago has a .370 slugging percentage in their last 10 games, fueled by 22 extra base hits.
- In the last 10 games, Chicago has scored a total of 44 runs.
- In the last 10 games, Chicago has struck 7.4 times per game.
- Chicago Pitching has a 3.97 ERA over the past 10 games.
Who is favored to win Yankees vs. White Sox?
- Favourite: Yankees (-121)
- In total: 8th (Ö: -116 U: -104)
If you want to watch this game live from the US, tune in fuboTV (free 7-day trial streaming).