The New York Mets (22-12) host the Seattle Mariners (15-18) in the second game of a three-game series Saturday at 7:10 p.m. ET.
Chris Bassitt (4-2) is the starter for the Mets and George Kirby for the Mariners.
The Mariners beat the Mets 2-1 yesterday. Ty France went 1-on-3 with an RBI to win.
Check out everything you need to know about this MLB baseball game including the date, time, TV channel and where to stream it live online for free. Watch this game live in the USA FuboTV (7-day free trial).
Watch the New York Mets vs. the Seattle Mariners on fuboTV
- Gameday: Saturday May 14, 2022
- playing time: 7:10 p.m. ET
- TV: ROOT SPORTS Northwest (Regional restrictions may apply)
- Live broadcast: Watch online with fuboTV!
Who are the Mets’ key players?
- The Mets will pass the ball to Bassitt (4-2) in his seventh start of the season.
- The 33-year-old has played in six games this season with a 2.45 ERA and 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings with a .197 batting average.
- Pete Alonso has a team-high eight home runs and has raced in 28 runs.
- Francisco Lindor hits .229 with six doubles, five home runs and 14 walks.
- Brandon Nimmo hits .301 with five doubles, a triple, three home runs and 20 walks.
- Jeff McNeil leads the team in batting average with a high water mark of .318.
Who are the Mariners’ key players?
- The Mariners will look to Kirby (0-0) to open the game and make his second start of the season.
- Opposing racquets have a collective batting average of just .190 against him this season. He has a .00 ERA and 10.5 strikeouts per nine innings over his one appearance.
- France has conceded the most runs for the Mariners with 25 hits.
- JP Crawford has a club-leading batting average of .330.
- Adam Frazier hits .264 with eight doubles, a triple, a home run and 14 walks.
- Eugenio Suarez hit six long balls at team strength.
The last 10 games for the Mets
- In his last 10 games, Alonso leads the Mets with four homers and 10 runs hit.
- In the last 10 games, New York is batting .348 with 2.1 extra base hits per game.
- New York has completed 38 runs in the last 10 games (3.8 per contest).
- Hitters for New York have averaged 7.0 strikeouts and 4.7 at-bats per strikeout in their last 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, the New York pitching staff’s ERA is 3.58 ERA.
The last 10 games for the Mariners
- In the team’s last 10 games, Frazier leads Seattle with a .333 batting average. He also hit a home run with two RBI.
- Seattle has a .310 slugging percentage in their last 10 games, fueled by 17 extra base hits.
- Seattle has scored 25 runs in the last 10 games.
- Seattle has had 81 strikeouts in their last 10 games on the record.
- Seattle has allowed 49 earned runs in their last 10 games with a 4.96 ERA.
Who is favored to win Mets vs. Mariners?
- Favourite: Mets (-165)
- In total: 7 (Ö: -107 U: -113)
To stream this game live from the US, go to fuboTV (free 7-day trial streaming).