On Sunday, the New York Mets (23-12) host the Seattle Mariners (15-19) at 1:40 p.m. ET in the last game of a three-game set.
The Mets give Carlos Carrasco (3-1) the start and the Mariners counter with Robbie Ray (3-3).
The Mets beat the Mariners 5-4 yesterday. Starling Marte led the plate and went 3-for-4 with a double and a triple to win.
Check out all the detailed information about this MLB baseball game including date, time, TV channel and how to stream it live online for free. Watch this game live in the USA FuboTV (7-day free trial).
Watch the New York Mets vs. the Seattle Mariners on fuboTV
- Gameday: Sunday May 15, 2022
- playing time: 1:40 p.m. ET
- TV: SportsNet NY (regional restrictions may apply)
- Live broadcast: Watch online with fuboTV!
Who are the Mets’ key players?
- Carrasco (3-1) will take the mound for the Mets, his seventh start of the season.
- The 35-year-old has a 3.19 ERA, 5.5 strikeout-to-walk ratio and 1.009 WHIP in six games this season.
- Pete Alonso leads the Mets with eight long balls and runs battered and drives in 29.
- Marte has seven doubles, a triple, three homers, and five walks while batting .261.
- Francisco Lindor hits .231 with six doubles, five home runs and 14 walks.
- Brandon Nimmo has five doubles, a triple, three home runs and 20 walks while batting .299.
Who are the Mariners’ key players?
- The Mariners will send Ray (3-3) up the mound for his eighth start of the season. He’s pitched 3-3 with a 4.22 ERA and 41 strikeouts in 42 2/3 innings.
- The 30-year-old has a 4.22 ERA with 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings in seven games this season. Opposing batsmen have a .223 batting average against him.
- Ty France goes into action against the Mariners with 25 runs batted and a team-best batting average of .328.
- JP Crawford hits .327 with seven doubles, a triple, four home runs and 14 walks.
- Adam Frazier hits .254 with eight doubles, a triple, a home run and 14 walks.
- Jesse Winker has five doubles, two homers and 20 walks while batting .217.
The last 10 games for the Mets
- In the last 10 games, Alonso has hit a team-high with four home runs and nine runs hit.
- In their last 10 games, New York averaged 2.5 extra base hits per game while slugging .368.
- New York has averaged 3.8 runs per contest in the last 10 games.
- New York batsmen averaged 7.0 strikeouts and 4.7 at-bats per strikeout in their last 10 games.
- During the last 10 games, the New York pitching staff’s ERA is 3.68 ERA.
The last 10 games for the Mariners
- In his last 10 games, Frazier has had three doubles, a home run and six walks while batting at .294.
- Seattle has a .330 slugging percentage in their last 10 games, fueled by 18 extra base hits.
- In the last 10 games, Seattle has totaled 29 runs.
- Seattle has had 86 strikeouts in their last 10 games on the record.
- Seattle pitchers have a 4.85 ERA in their last 10 games.
Who is favored to win Mets vs. Mariners?
- Favourite: Mets (-141)
- In total: 7 (Ö: -125 U: +104)
To watch this game live from the US, tune in fuboTV (free 7-day trial streaming).