Live TV streaming services allow you to watch your favorite sports live whether you are at home or on the go. A Hulu + Live TV subscription gives you access to every network you need to watch local and national NFL shows. And with the addition of ESPN Plus, Disney Plus, and Hulu’s extensive on-demand library to your subscription, you’ll have endless entertainment the whole family will love. Below we explain everything you need to know to watch football live on Hulu.
What plans does Hulu offer to watch the NFL?
NFL games are generally broadcast on various networks throughout the season, including NFL Network, CBS, FOX, NBC, and ESPN. And with a Hulu + Live TV subscription, you have access to all of these channels, making it one of the best sports streaming services available. You can take the game with you through the Hulu app or record games to watch or play again at a later time, so you don’t miss any of the action. Here are the two live TV Hulu plans that let you stream NFL games:
|To plan||costs per month||Live TV Channels||To sue?|
|Hulu + Live TV||$69.99||75+||Yes|
|Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV||$75.99||75+||Ad-free option for VOD|
Hulu + Live TV
Hulu + Live TV costs $69.99 per month and includes over 75 live TV channels and access to Hulu’s entire on-demand library. For easy access to local and national NFL games, viewers can access CBS, ESPN, FS1, FOX, NBCSN, the NFL Network and various Regional Sports Networks (RSNs). As a bonus, you get full access to Disney Plus and ESPN Plus, making this plan an excellent choice for sports lovers and families alike. The only downside is that none of Hulu’s live TV plans come with a free trial.
Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV
Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV is $75.99 per month and includes the Hulu streaming library of 3,000+ titles, 75+ live TV channels, Disney Plus, ESPN Plus and unlimited DVR storage for the ultimate Package. The only differences between this plan and Hulu + Live TV are that you have offline download capabilities, and all on-demand content in Hulu’s library is ad-free (although the Live TV channels still air ads).
What add-ons can I purchase with my Hulu subscription?
Hulu offers a variety of add-ons that you can purchase (in addition to your chosen subscription) to personalize your watch experience with more content you love. Here is a list of Hulu’s available add-ons:
- HBO Max: For $14.99 a month, you can get classic shows like Friends, South Park, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, and HBO Max Originals like Love Life and Legendary.
- Cinemax: For $9.99 per month, you can get more action-packed movies like Strike Back, Outcast, and Banshee.
- SHOW TIME: For $10.99 per month, you can Stream new episodes, movies and championship boxing as they air on SHOWTIME.
- STARZ: For $8.99 a month you can watch popular originals like “Power” and “Outlander” as well as current hits and modern classics.
- Spanish: For $4.99 per month, you can Access to CNN en Español, Discovery en Español, Discovery Familia, ESPN Deportes, FOX Deportes, History Channel en Español and NBC Universo.
- entertainment: For $7.99 per month, you can stream some of the best cooking, crafting, news, and reality TV shows and movies.
- Sports: For $9.99 per month, you can Access more live games, events and shows from channels like NFL RedZone, TVG, TVG2, MAVTV, Outdoor Channel and Sportsman Channel.
- Unlimited screens: For $9.99 per month, you can stream simultaneously on an unlimited number of supported devices connected to your home network.
How to sign up for Hulu + Live TV
Follow these steps to sign up for Hulu + Live TV:
- Go to Hulu’s website.
- Select Hulu + Live TV or Hulu (ad-free) + Live TV.
- Enter your email address and personal information, then create a password.
- Choose your payment option and enter your billing information.
- Click send and start streaming!
NFL Schedule 2022
Visit ESPN.com for the full NFL schedule.
With Hulu + Live TV, you can follow your favorite NFL teams throughout the season, record live games to watch later, and stream from any supported mobile device so you can take the game with you on the go. With access to ESPN Plus, Disney Plus, and Hulu’s entire on-demand library, you get a three-in-one deal for a superb NFL livestream experience.
frequently asked Questions
Can I watch every NFL game on Hulu?
Hulu + Live TV includes all the channels you need to watch local and national NFL shows. You even get access to ESPN Plus for additional sports content and out-of-print games.
How do I get NFL games on Hulu?
Once you create your Hulu subscription, you’ll have access to NBC, CBS, FOX, ESPN, and the NFL Network. Just like regular cable TV, simply select the channel you want to stream, sit back on your couch and enjoy the game.
How much does it cost to watch NFL on Hulu?
Hulu + Live TV costs $69.99 per month for access to live TV channels, including the ones you need to watch the NFL. If you’d rather upgrade to ad-free streaming for Hulu’s on-demand shows and movies, you can buy Hulu (ad-free) + Live TV for $75.99 per month.