On Saturday, the San Diego Padres (21-12) will visit the Atlanta Braves (15-18) at 4:05 p.m. ET in the second game of a three-game set.
The starting pitchers are Charlie Morton (2-3) for the Braves and Sean Manaea (2-3) for the Padres.
The Padres won yesterday’s matchup against the Braves by an 11-6 score, with Ha-Seong Kim hitting a 3-to-5 statline with a home run and three RBI in the win.
See everything you need to know about this MLB baseball game including date, time, TV channel and how to stream it live online for free. You can watch this game live in the US FuboTV (7-day free trial).
Watch Atlanta Braves vs. San Diego Padres with fuboTV
Who are the Braves’ key players?
- The Braves will pass the ball to Morton (2-3) in his seventh start of the season.
- The 38-year-old has an ERA of 5.65 this season with 7.2 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 5.3 walks per nine in six games.
- Matt Olson leads the Braves with a team-leading .262 batting average.
- Ozzie Albies hits .231 with five doubles, six homers and 10 walks.
- Austin Riley has seven home runs, tops in the clubhouse.
- Marcell Ozuna has five doubles, four home runs and seven walks while batting with .203.
Who are the Padres’ key players?
- Manaea (2-3 with a 3.75 ERA and 38 strikeouts in 36 innings) makes the start for the Padres, his seventh of the season.
- The 30-year-old has a 3.75 ERA, with 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings in six games this season. Opposing batters have a batting average of .209 against him.
- Manny Machado has hit seven home runs as the leading team.
- Eric Hosmer has 23 RBI while batting with .377. Both lead his team.
- Jurickson Profar hits .188 with seven doubles, a triple, five homers and 20 walks.
- Kim has four doubles, a triple, four home runs and 13 walks while batting at .224.
The last 10 games for the Braves
- In the last 10 matchups, Olson leads the Braves with seven runs batted.
- Over the past 10 games, Atlanta has averaged 2.7 extra base hits per contest while batting .388.
- Atlanta has totaled 48 runs in their last 10 games (4.8 per game).
- Atlanta hitters averaged 9.8 strikeouts and 3.4 at-bats per strikeout in their last 10 games.
- In their last 10 games, Atlanta has a 4.40 ERA for their pitching staff.
The last 10 games for the Padres
- In the last 10 contests, Machado has hit three team-high home runs.
- In San Diego’s last 10 games, the team is batting .368 with 25 extra base hits.
- San Diego averaged 3.9 runs per game over their last 10 games.
- San Diego has averaged 8.3 strikeouts per game over the last 10 games.
- San Diego has allowed 43 earned runs with a 4.30 ERA in their last 10 games.
Who is favored to win Braves vs. Padres?
- Favourite: Brave (-129)
- In total: 8th (Ö: -103 U: -117)
To watch this game live from the United States go to fuboTV (free 7-day trial streaming).