AL West rivals Friday see the Oakland Athletics (14-19) host the Los Angeles Angels (21-12) at 9:40pm ET.
The Angels start Chase Silseth and the Athletics counter with Daulton Jefferies (1-5).
The Angels lost 4-2 to the Rays in their last game on Friday. Taylor Ward was 1-for-2 with a home run and two RBI to lead them in the loss.
The Athletics beat the Tigers 5-3 yesterday. Seth Brown led Oakland and went 1-for-4 with a home run and two RBI in the win.
Check out all the detailed information about this MLB baseball game including date, time, TV channel and where you can stream it live online for free. Watch this game live in the USA FuboTV (7-day free trial).
Watch Los Angeles Angels vs. Oakland Athletics with fuboTV
- Gameday: Friday, May 13, 2022
- playing time: 9:40 p.m. ET
- TV: NBC Sports Networks (regional restrictions may apply)
- Live broadcast: Watch online with fuboTV!
Who are the key figures of the Angels?
- The Angels will send Silseth out for his first start of the season.
- Mike Trout goes into the game with nine home runs against the Angels while posting the team’s best batting average of .337.
- Ward hits .367 with four doubles, a triple, seven homers and 19 walks.
- Shohei Ohtani hits .250 with six doubles, six homers and 11 walks.
- Jared Walsh sent home a team high with 23 runs batted.
Who are the key players for athletics?
- Jefferies makes the start for track and field, its seventh season. He’s pitched 1-5 with a 5.22 ERA and 19 strikeouts in 29 1/3 innings.
- The 26-year-old has amassed a 5.22 ERA with 5.8 strikeouts per nine innings in six games this season. Opposing sluggers have a batting average of .286 against him.
- Sean Murphy leads the track and field in home runs (four) and runs batted in (17).
- Sheldon Neuse hits .291 to lead the lineup.
- Tony Kemp has three doubles, a home run and 11 walks while hitting .226.
- Brown clinched the team’s best 17 runs.
The last 10 games for the Angels
- In the last 10 contests, Walsh has beaten the Angels in home runs (four) and runs batted (13) at every turn.
- In the last 10 games, Los Angeles has averaged 2.7 extra base hits per contest while batting .411.
- Los Angeles has averaged 5.4 runs per game in their last 10 games.
- Hitters for Los Angeles averaged 10.4 strikeouts and 3.2 at-bats per strikeout in their last 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, Los Angeles has posted a 2.70 ERA for its pitching staff.
The last 10 games for athletics
- Murphy hasn’t been hitting any home runs lately, but is on the road to success with three RBI and a .250 batting average in the last 10 games.
- In Oakland’s last 10 games, the team is batting .274 with 16 extra base hits.
- Oakland averaged 3.1 runs per game over their last 10 games.
- Oakland has averaged 8.8 strikeouts per game in their last 10 games.
- Oakland pitchers have a 2.97 ERA in their last 10 games.
Who will win Angels vs Athletics?
- Favourite: Angel (-148)
- In total: 7.5 (Ö: -122 U: +101)
To watch this game live from the United States go to fuboTV (free 7-day trial stream).